Assuming that you already know how to use Sublime Text 2 with its Package Control plugin.
- Install the LiveReload plugin for Sublime Text 2.
- Just search for “LiveReload” and install the package.
- Install the LiveReload extension for Chrome.
- Start your favorite web server to serve your website / app.
- Open Sublime Text 2.
- Click on the LiveReload icon on Chrome to start watching files for changes.
- It will connect with Sublime Text 2 automatically.
- Make a change to one of your files.
- Watch how your browser automatically refreshes to reflect your changes.
- CSS and image changes are even live refreshed, without a full-page refresh.
No more hitting the refresh button.
Do you want to know more? Check out the knowledge base.